The Fund aims to provide investment return to investors through investment in Shariah-compliant global equity with a focus on technology sector.
Any material changes to the Fund's investment objective would require Unit Holders' approval.
70% to 98% of Fund’s NAV – Shariah-compliant equities, Shariah-compliant equity-related securities and Islamic CIS.
2% to 30% of the Fund’s NAV – Islamic money market instruments and Islamic deposits.
The Fund is primarily suitable for investors:
- who are seeking capital appreciation over medium to long term period;
- who are seeking exposure in investment in technology stocks;
- with high risk tolerance; and
- with medium to long term investment horizon.
Key Risk of Investing in the Fund
- Stock Specific Risk
- Country Risk
- Currency Risk
- Hedging Risk
- Political Risk
- Regulatory Risk
- Profit Rate Risk
- Counterparty Risk
- Shariah-Compliance Equity-related Securities Risk
- Credit and default risk
- Related Party Transaction Risk
- Islamic CIS Risk
- Over-the-Counter (OTC) Counterparty Risk
- Technology Related Security Risk
- Non-compliance with SRI Funds Guidelines Risk
Investment Policy and Strategy
The Fund will invest in a minimum of 70% and up to 98% in listed equities and Shariah-compliant equityrelated securities in Malaysia and foreign companies where the regulatory authorities are the ordinary or associate members of the IOSCO and the exchange is a member or affiliate member of WFE.
Distribution of income (if any) is incidental. Distributions, if any, are at the discretion of the Manager and will vary from time to time depending on the availability of realised income for distribution and performance of the Fund.